• OzzModz is no longer taking registrations. All registrations are being redirected to Snog's Site
    All addons and support is available there now.

Possible Issue

Ozzy47

Administrator
I created a test user and tested this, it doesn't seem to enable the edit post button after the timeout of 15 minutes for the OP in the specified forums I enabled for in the settings. Seems to be the same issue civicf is having.

Related posts:
vBulletin.org Forum - View Single Post - [OzzModz] First Post Editable Indefinitely Per Usergroup
vBulletin.org Forum - View Single Post - [OzzModz] First Post Editable Indefinitely Per Usergroup

PHP:
$vbulletin->userinfo
should be

PHP:
vB::$vbulletin->userinfo

Also you need to create a new hook ajax_start and add

PHP:
$ozzmodz_editable_post['active'] = $vbulletin->options['ozzmodz_editable_post_active']; //Is mod active  
$allowed_users = explode(',', $vbulletin->options['ozzmodz_editable_post_groups']); //Allowed users  
$included_forums = explode(",", $vbulletin->options['ozzmodz_editable_post_forums']); //Enabled forums  

global $threadinfo, $postinfo, $foruminfo, $vbulletin;   

if (($threadinfo['firstpostid'] == $postinfo['postid']) AND ($vbulletin->userinfo['userid'] == $postinfo['userid']) AND ($ozzmodz_editable_post['active']) AND (is_member_of(vB::$vbulletin->userinfo, $allowed_users) AND in_array($forumid, $included_forums)))    
    {  
        $vbulletin->options['edittimelimit'] = 0;  
    }

I have problem with this mod. User can edit first post, but can't add image - getting no permission message.
Have you idea how to debug this problem?

Back