• OzzModz is no longer taking registrations. All registrations are being redirected to Snog's Site
    All addons and support is available there now.

Send PM in Postbit

Thanks CD

Don't know if you know if not Ozzy when you are around.

How do I get the little icon to appear before the Send PM text, I've got the images uploaded

Found that but wouldn't have a clue how to add the image code in there.

I've added the images pminpostbit_40b.png and pminpostbit_40b-hover.png icons to dbtech/vbsuper_pm/images

I would be grateful if someone can advise me on the code to add to that template.

Thanks all.

I could tell you how to do it but I just realized, this may be a pro feature and I do not want to break any rules or step on any toes.....

It can be done with a simple html image tag but could require some css edits to position it properly?

If you have the options set up in the Super Pm mod, it should show up in the postbit where you set it to show.

As for the URL's All I have set up is in the Friendly URL's is to the Advanced Friendly URLs setting, no other mods.

If you have the options set up in the Super Pm mod, it should show up in the postbit where you set it to show.

As for the URL's All I have set up is in the Friendly URL's is to the Advanced Friendly URLs setting, no other mods.

I have the option to show in postbit set but all it shows is 'Send PM' not 'View attachment 339 Send PM'

As for the URL's I have it set to Advanced Friendly URL's but it just displays as the web link not change it to text for example:

Official Website of the Swans - Swansea City AFC latest news, photos and videos

on my forum it displays as

http://www.swanseacity.net/index.aspx

[MENTION=1]Ozzy47[/MENTION] I have not been using that option in my site but I checked and mine does not show the image either nor are there images in the folder and there does not seem to be a call to any image in the template or css.
What is the name of the image so I can check to see if it is in the images folder and that I did not miss it?

As for the URL's I have it set to Advanced Friendly URL's but it just displays as the web link not change it to text for example:

Official Website of the Swans - Swansea City AFC latest news, photos and videos

on my forum it displays as

http://www.swanseacity.net/index.aspx

Ozzy, I also have advanced set but my urls do not change like yours. Are you still only using advanced?

Don't use any mod, only default by pressing at user name (Private Message)
I tried a mod from vb org, but it shows as I mentioned above

Back