• OzzModz is no longer taking registrations. All registrations are being redirected to Snog's Site
    All addons and support is available there now.

Some strange things going on,,,

New Joe

Really hard to explain but I will try

So I go to : New Posts
There is the list of new posts

I usually click to the right to 'Go to last post' where the little arrow is to take me to the last post
But a few times today when doing this it took me to a totally different Thread Yet the url was the other Thread.

Very strange
Here are some screen shots

View attachment 179View attachment 180View attachment 181

That is a strange one. I don't know how to replicate it to find the issue, but I will keep my eyes open to see if I can find out what may be causing it.

Go to 'New Posts'
Then click to the right of a new post to the last post, the 'Go to last post' arrow thing and see what happens.
Try it on all of them till you get what I get.,..

Ok I found the mod that is doing it, and surprisingly (not really) it is not one of mine, so I will have to look into it.

That's what i am thinking too... had no problems at all with OzzModz style.

I use the light color skin as I don't like the dark skins, but I am not the best vb coder but I can't see how the skin would make a difference, but maybe ozzy can find out...

I use the light color skin as I don't like the dark skins, but I am not the best vb coder but I can't see how the skin would make a difference, but maybe ozzy can find out...
The skin can so can different browsers even.

But... Just on that style? That browser? I have been unable to dupe the error here in any style. FF25.

Back