• OzzModz is no longer taking registrations. All registrations are being redirected to Snog's Site
    All addons and support is available there now.

Speed Up Your Site Via htaccess

it's a product that once installed, if i reply to a thread it instantly shows up, without me having to refresh the page to see replies.

OK i will do that and again thank you for your help, i will surely stay as a member on your site and mention your site on mine to others, or your welcome to join my site as well.

Thank you both.

Take a good look around here, Slider. There's lots to see and do.

Glad we could help you, and you have a nice looking site.

WPT = WebPageTest dot org, it not only tells us the images that need to be optimized, it also does the work for us.
Have checked, there before and don't seem to have the option on my images I have one image that I can't seem to compress http://www.webpagetest.org/result/150313_RA_8JY Even know it says
1.9 KB total in images, target size = 1.9 KB - potential savings = 0.0 KB
WARNING - (1.9 KB, compressed = 1.9 KB - savings of 0.0 KB) - http://www.mystechtronics.net/customavatars/thumbs/avatar1_3.gif
still brings it up but I get an A on the images

Last edited:
Ok have tried this on a site but I still get 2 F's, a B, & C. Here is the results: WebPagetest Test Result - Dulles : [url]www.swingersboard.com - 03/17/15 04:44:08[/url] What do you think the problem maybe? What do you need from me to fix this? I cannot give login access, sorry.
All of the calls causing the C grade for cache of static assets appear to be third party ones Len, which you have no control over and can do nothing about.

"Keep Alive" is a setting in ACP, pretty sure. reference this article:

Speed Up Your Site Within The ACP

A lot of the images causing your B grade appear to be third party as well.

The F for first byte time is kind of nebulous, but my first question would be, is this shared hosting?

Last edited:
All of the calls causing the C grade for cache of static assets appear to be third party ones Len, which you have no control over and can do nothing about.

"Keep Alive" is a setting in ACP, pretty sure. reference this article:

Speed Up Your Site Within The ACP

A lot of the images causing your B grade appear to be third party as well.

The F for first byte time is kind of nebulous, but my first question would be, is this shared hosting?

I'm not really sure its on a client's site, but I'm inclined to say yes on that front. Its a managed hosting setup, but nothing has been said about it being a VPS or a dedicated server. I can ask if it makes a difference. I also found out that the PHP needs to be upgraded. So that could cause part of the problem...maybe.

I'm not really sure its on a client's site, but I'm inclined to say yes on that front. Its a managed hosting setup, but nothing has been said about it being a VPS or a dedicated server. I can ask if it makes a difference. I also found out that the PHP needs to be upgraded. So that could cause part of the problem...maybe.
Usually I find consistent FBT problems are the host having you on a old, tired, oversold shared machine.

Oh dear. I'm not really sure, since its an adult site there is no telling. Its hard to find hosting for adult sites to begin with so you sometimes have to take whatever you can get for the price.

I have all the code injected without the rewrite rules on a server with vBDbseo. Allis fine but I want to combien your rewrite rules with those of DBseo.

There is something I can do?

Dbseo Rewrite rules

Code:
<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
	RewriteEngine On

# If you are having problems or are using VirtualDocumentRoot, uncomment this line and set it to your vBulletin directory.
	# RewriteBase /

# If you are having problems with the rewrite from content/ to content.php, uncomment this line to turn MultiViews off.
	# Options -MultiViews

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !(admincp/|dbseocp/|modcp/|cron|mobiquo|forumrunner|api\.php|reviewpost/|classifieds/|photopost/)
	RewriteRule ^((archive/)?(.*\.php(/.*)?))$ dbseo.php [L,QSA]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
	RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
	RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !/(admincp|dbseocp|modcp|clientscript|cpstyles|images|reviewpost|classifieds|photopost)/
	RewriteRule ^(.+)$ dbseo.php [L,QSA]
</IfModule>

Back