• OzzModz is no longer taking registrations. All registrations are being redirected to Snog's Site
    All addons and support is available there now.

Split Postbit Legacy

It's not a addon. I hard coded it all into the templates, as well as changed on how some mods work, by switching their position around.

It's not something that I think I can do in vB3. It required editing the postbit_legacy template, adding additional classes, rewriting some of the default css, as well as the changes to the mods.

If I get some time, I can look into it, but I would not hold my breath.

of the uniqueness of the Nexus-6 Series and their ability to go where no humans had gone, and do things no human had done..........but in the case, Ozzy had already done it.........:second:

of the uniqueness of the Nexus-6 Series and their ability to go where no humans had gone, and do things no human had done..........but in the case, Ozzy had already done it.........:second:
But unlike previous models, the Nexus-6 is able to adapt!

You might be a Nexus-7 though, I would need to put you on the box - test you with the Voight-Kampff - to be sure of it. The Nexus-7 has far better emotional and impulse control than the 6 and is much more task oriented. Responds to difficult challenges better.

Back