• OzzModz is no longer taking registrations. All registrations are being redirected to Snog's Site
    All addons and support is available there now.

Thankful for this site

GaryT

I am so glad you have put this site up. With everything you do over at vb.org I know you have a lot to share. And, I hope you are rewarded for it. When I'm able to you can bet I'll make a donation.

One mod I notice you use here is that little box in your postbit that shows more details. What mod is that? Love it.

While I'm here let me ask, I've been tinkering with the idea of making some styles that come with a "Negative Color Layout". I won't repeat the full idea as I'm sure you may have seen it on vb.org (I know you don't miss much :) I would be honored if and when I get around to doing it, if you would let me post it on your site only?

Gotta get back to doing this gaming style for a friend. I'll be sure to come around more often. Again, thanks for this site.

Thanks Gary, glad ya like the site. As long as I can help people out, that is reward enough, I know times are tough for people.

Yeah I saw your idea on .org, and sure you can post them on here. Once you are ready I'll figure out the best way to post them for users to get.

As for the mod in the postbit, it's this one, Postbit Collapser/Arranger - vBulletin.org Forum

Yeah go get back to styling, and I'll catch ya later. :typing:

nice to see ya here Gary and thanks for all you do on vb.org i have benefited from your work ...thanks to ozzy for this site indeed and all his hard work here and org this is a great place to hang your hat indeed ...

This appears to be quite a daunting task! I was under the impression all css values for colors would be in the styles xml file. At the bottom of that file are listed style variables followed by long strings of numbers and text. Is that the css information? If so, how can I decode what the longs strings say?

TBH I am not sure, I have never looked into that end of it, I always just did things within the style manager.

TBH I am not sure, I have never looked into that end of it, I always just did things within the style manager.

That's how I started until I saw how many actual items there were to edit :) I'll just have to go back to the style managers individual setting. It'll just take a while.

Yeah it's a giant pain in the ass if you don't know what the string means. When I did the OzzModz Style, I converted it from a old vB3 style, stylevar by stylevar.

Hey Gary, sounds like the issue I messed with. No idea how their made, but exporting the updated variable from phpmyadmin in binary still didn't work. That's when it occurred to me to go into your styles & templates then to download style. Whatever add-on or skin style variable you changed can be downloaded there an it's the right number code you want.

Back