• OzzModz is no longer taking registrations. All registrations are being redirected to Snog's Site
    All addons and support is available there now.

VB Blogs modified to something like "yahoo answer system"

goxy63

First to say that I was shocked to see your modifications gone on vb.org as I have bunch of them installed on my forums :)

Now just to give one idea, maybe nobody ask for something like this before, not really expecting to see this done but I sure do hope to see something like that.

Many of us have VB Blog system, most of us dont even use it
We all know what is "yahoo Answers" system, so imagine that blog system gets modified to be similar to that!?
Its all there, except few features, like "best answer" option, or to track number of answers, questions, to remove some blocks and options when postin in "blogs" as it should be simple and clear, easy and quick

Got this idea as I can see how members are interested in some easy way to ask for something, it could be very interactive for any VB forum, specially if it would be simple and if it looks different than forums

Cheers

ps
there is few modifications which can be purchased, such as this one:
Question & Answer Forums
But as my forums are not profitable its out of my reach, I just cant invest much in my forums

Yeah, I had to leave there, just could not take someones crap anymore, but all my mods are all available here, and have all been updated to the latest version, which does the version checking here, instead of vB.org.

Anyhow as far as the mod request goes, it is something I probably would not get into myself, just don't have time for it. Perhaps someone else might.

Back