As of this point, XenForo 2.2.14 and its patches are no longer available for download. We are still planning a final XF 2.2 release at some point around the release of XenForo 2.3!
Directly from your admin control panel
If you are a XenForo Cloud customer, your upgrade will be scheduled automatically.
Some of the changes in XF 2.2.15 include:
- Avoid setting duplicate List-Unsubscribe headers.
- Include first post QA schema items unconditionally.
- Make outdated PHP version notice in admin control panel clearer.
- Retain the original
unsubscribeEmailAddressoption for backwards compatibility.
unsubscribeEmailHandlingoption to replace the new
unsubscribeEmailoption and conclusively fix issues arising from yesterday's XF 2.2.14 release.
- Fix URL unfurls no longer unfurling.
As always, new releases of XenForo are free to download for all customers with active licenses. You may now upgrade from your admin control panel or grab the new version from the customer area.
Please note that XenForo 2.2 has higher system requirements than earlier versions.
The following are minimum requirements:
- PHP 7.0 or newer (PHP 8.2 recommended)
- MySQL 5.5 and newer (Also compatible with MariaDB/Percona etc.)
- All of the official add-ons require XenForo 2.2.
- Enhanced Search requires at least Elasticsearch 2.0.
Installation and upgrade instructionsFull details of how to install and upgrade XenForo can be found in the XenForo 2 Manual. We strongly recommend upgrading directly from within your control panel.
There is no better platform upon which to grow your community.
Engage your customers with the premium community experience.
- Reaction score