• OzzModz is no longer taking registrations. All registrations are being redirected to Snog's Site
    All addons and support is available there now.

how to create vbulletin plugin ?

i am just newbe interested in php html and css etc etc
but i know i can do it very easy in very short time

When I was promoted to administrator of the site I call home, I decided I was going to become the site coder...but I had taken a 15 year hiatus from programming and knew nothing at all about web coding. I began with HTML, then CSS, then javascript/jQuery, and now I am working on PHP and will eventually work on MySQL. It has been an intense 15 months working virtually every day for hours on end. And what I can say at this point is that I know enough to know there is much I still need to learn. But, at least now I can handle just about anything our users request or I find needs to be fixed.

I'm not saying it will take you as long as it's taking me, but don't think it will come easily...like any skill worth having, it takes hard work and practice. ;)

On the side panel in the admin panel how can I move custom ones down as I want the default one first how can I do this in each custom plugin as I have about 3 needs moved down

Well in the mods, there should be a file in the includes/xml folder called something like, cpnav_abc_def.xml Now in that file at the top you should see something like this:

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1"?>
<navgroups product="abc_def">

<navgroup phrase="abc_def" permissions="canadminabcdef" hr="true" displayorder="16">

Where you see, displayorder="16" change that to a higher number.

Back