• OzzModz is no longer taking registrations. All registrations are being redirected to Snog's Site
    All addons and support is available there now.

Nice to see you have a site up ozzy.

billstelling

I have used many of your mods on other sites and I am pleased to say they all get the job done and have been well thought out. Expect to see a lot of me here at your new home..:eek:

Also, If you would like me to create a nice style for you let me know. I would be pleased to.. Least i can do for all the great stuff you have put out.

my current project if you want to check it out..

Thanks again ozzy for all the great stuff!

Ozzy47

Administrator
Welcome [MENTION=6]billstelling[/MENTION] [MENTION=8]New Joe[/MENTION] [MENTION=9]Nirjonadda[/MENTION]

Hopefully this site will do just fine, and not make me work more than I already am. :)

If you see anything the site needs, drop a suggestion here.

Ozzy47

Administrator
Thanks, it is only going to get better. But it is going to take some time, as I am at this alone. Supporting my 47 mods, trying to release new ones, and working on the site, on top of a 40+ hr a week job, time is not in abundance.

Like the signature BTW. :)

Ozzy47

Administrator
Yes it is vBNinja from vB.org. I brought him on-board to fulfill the Paid Requests, since I don't have time to do it. So it is only me doing all the above. :)