• OzzModz is no longer taking registrations. All registrations are being redirected to Snog's Site
    All addons and support is available there now.

A little advice

I'm not a pro but, other than just being a default style, the page loaded really slow for me, 7-9 seconds. I would suggest a more attractive style and try to find out why the page is loading slow.

I'm not a pro but, other than just being a default style, the page loaded really slow for me, 7-9 seconds. I would suggest a more attractive style and try to find out why the page is loading slow.
Yep we explored this throughout the thread and it's sad to see he hasn't addressed the issues, which i think top of that list is his horrible hosting.

I just ran a fresh meehan test, it's still almost identical to previous ones:

WebPagetest Test Result - Dulles : [url]www.eas...asters.com/forums/ - 01/14/14 03:48:26[/url]

To compare with these earlier ones:

There's a whole world of information here about your site, a test I ran on Patrick Meehan's site - it shows alot of your page load speed problems are from the host, first byte time. That is the time between the "handshake" and the time the first byte is delivered to the browser.

http://www.webpagetest.org/result/131212_KE_2ED/

Here's a little more detailed look at your site loading on a IE 10 browser with a cable connection... This is the baseline test I use.

http://www.webpagetest.org/result/131216_9C_5QQ/1/details/

Horrendous.

OK Guys I'm Back! I have had one big nightmare with the site trying to improve things a bit :frusty: Could you take a look now and see if a big improvement or not. I will fill you in what i have done later. Please give feedback i am trying!

OK Guys I'm Back! I have had one big nightmare with the site trying to improve things a bit :frusty: Could you take a look now and see if a big improvement or not. I will fill you in what i have done later. Please give feedback i am trying!
Wow that is much better!

WebPageTest

Only bugaboo now is the third party images from Amazon and the like, not sure what you can do about those but they're adding alot of KB unnecessarily. Giving you your only F grade.

WebPagetest Page Images - Dulles : [url]www.eas...asters.com/forums/ - 02/09/14 21:54:33[/url]

Call numbers 134, and 136-150, and 160-163.

It might shock you to learn that, no matter how small you're rendering these large images in the script, for display, the large version of the image still loads on the browser.

Very good work though so far, great improvement!

Back