• OzzModz is no longer taking registrations. All registrations are being redirected to Snog's Site
    All addons and support is available there now.

A little advice

The site really is not that big, what mods are you running?

OK You asked its alot! :eek: A few in the list is disabled!

Advanced Application Forms 1.4.4 Advanced application forms for your web site.

AP Happy Birthday 1.1.2 This product allows you to manage birthday greetings

Automatic Tagger From Content and Title 4.4.0 Automatically adds tags to according to message content, title and already existing tags in forum.

Avatar Alpha 1.0.1 Set an transparent alpha value for avatars when a member is offline or invisible.

Digital Point Position Ads 1.0.0a Allows you to insert ads into your forum at various positions.

DragonByte Tech: Advanced Post Thanks / Like (Pro) 3.1.7 Advanced Post Thanks / Like lets members quickly voice their opinion on a post.

DragonByte Tech: Advanced User Tagging (Pro) 3.0.9 Advanced User Tagging lets your members quickly alert eachother to threads they might be interested in.

DragonByte Tech: Copyright Management 2.0.1 Copyright Management by DragonByte Technologies: Merge copyright footers from DragonByte Tech mods.

DragonByte Tech: Draft Posts 1.0.5 Save and Reuse Posts as Draft Templates

DragonByte Tech: Follow User 1.1.4 Follow User by DragonByte Technologies: Advanced user following.

DragonByte Tech: Forum Ads (Pro) 1.0.1 Forum Ads by DragonByte Technologies: Sell forum advertisements

DragonByte Tech: Forum Live Feed & User Wall (Pro) 1.2.6 Forum Live Feed & User Wall by DragonByte Technologies: Forum / User Feeds

DragonByte Tech: Gallery (Pro) 1.2.9 Dragonbyte Gallery by DragonByte Technologies: A fully functioning gallery system for your forum members!

DragonByte Tech: InfoPanels (Pro) 2.0.8 InfoPanels (Pro) by DragonByte Technologies: Displays a quick overview of a member's forum information on Forum Home.

DragonByte Tech: Logo Rotation 1.1.0 Logo Rotation by DragonByte Technologies: Allows you to display random logos on your forum header!

DragonByte Tech: SEO (Pro) 1.0.0b8 DragonByte SEO is an advanced Search Engine Optimisation tool to help increase your forum visibility on search engines.

DragonByte Tech: Thread / Post Bookmarking 1.1.1pl1 DragonByte Tech: Thread / Post Bookmarking allows users to quickly and easily bookmark threads and posts for later perusal.

DragonByte Tech: Tweet Poster 1.0.0pl1 Tweet Poster by DragonByte Technologies: Allows you to send new threads as tweets.

DragonByte Tech: User Status & Moods 1.3.6 Adds Facebook like status updates to your profile, and allows user to select a "mood".

DragonByte Tech: vB Optimise (Pro) 2.6.0b4 Optimises vBulletin by using cached content to reduce MySQL usage.

DragonByte Tech: vBActivity & Awards (Pro) 3.1.4pl1 vBActivity by DragonByte Technologies: Easily track and reward the activity of your members, including in-depth statistical analysis of forum activity in various areas.

DragonByte Tech: vBDonate (Pro) 1.4.5 DragonByte Tech: vBDonate is a professional donation mod for your forum.

Extra Pages 1.1.0 Add Extra vBulletin Pages

Forum Runner 4.2.2 Adds push notification for your users using Forum Runner on the iPhone/iPod/iPad. Also takes care of notifying users that your forum supports Forum Runner if they are viewing from a supported device.

Forum Splash Warning Page 4.0.5 Adds ability to give specific forums a splash message viewable before entry that warns the user of the forum's content.

HTML Emails 1.0.0 Sends Admin Emails as HTML

Inactive User Reminder Emails 2.2.1 Sends emails out to inactive users encouraging them to re-visit the forum

iQuote 0.4 Easy quote selected text to quick reply box.

MARCO1 Hide BBCODE 2.0 Hide X Area From your threads With BBCODES

Open Graph Description & Title Fix on Threads/Blog 1.2.0 Corrects open graph (og) meta tag description and adds the open graph title tag on forum pages and blog entries with Facebook enabled

Picture and Album Gallery 1.08 Picture and Album Gallery for vB4

Postbit Collapser 1.05 Makes the text portion of postbits collapsable and allows the selection and arranging of what profile fields will be displayed in postbits.

PostRelease 4.2.2 Official PostRelease plugin for vBulletin

Raffle Custom PM 1.0.0 Send different winner PMs for each raffle.

Raffle Entry Countdown Clock 1.0.4 Shows an entry deadline countdown clock for raffles you specifiy.

Raffle Winner Poster 1.0.0 Post raffle winners in new threads.

Raffles 1.4.4 Run raffles on vBulletin.

Really Fast Registration by BOP5 2.1.0 Display a quick registration form to guests.

Sidebar Anywhere by BOP5 2.2.0 Adds a Sidebar to the Activity Stream and ANY other vBulletin Page

Skimlinks Plugin 4.2.2 Official Skimlinks plugin for vBulletin

Spambot Stopper 1.1.1 Stop bots from registering.

Tapatalk 4.8.1 Tapatalk mobile app plugin for vb4.

Thread Status Pro 1.0.3 Changes and Displays thread status.

vBTubePRO 2.6.8_vB4 Video, Photo and MP3 Gallery by www.vBTube.com

vBulletin Blog 4.2.2 Personal web log, integrated with vBulletin.

vBulletin CMS 4.2.2 Content Management System

vBulletin-Glossary 2.0.6 Comfortable Glossary with vBulletin integration.

VC_Countdown 1.0.5 Countdown timer to events FORUM BLOCK.

vFcoders - Advanced Report System 1.0 This Product enhances the functionality of vB Report System.

VSa - Check If Already Posted 2.0.1 Option to check if the same/similar thread already exist when posting new one

VSa - Login To User Account 3.0.6 VSa - Login To User Account

VSa - Sub-Forum Manager 3.1.4 VSa - Sub-Forum Manager

XenForo Style Avatars 1 XenForo Style User Avatars on Forum Display

[OzzModz] Add As Friend In Postbit 1.0.1 Adds a add as friend button in the postbit.

[OzzModz] Advanced vBOptions Menus 1.0.2 This will allow you to view your OzzMods, DBTech and other mods, in a different screen from the long list of options.

[OzzModz] Classifieds 2.4.0 General Classifieds

[OzzModz] Extra Options In Member Action Dropdown 1.1.0 Adds Moderation options in the, member action dropdown menu, that allows Admins/Mods to do specific moderator actions.

[OzzModz] Reviews 1.4.1 General Reviews

[OzzModz] Social Media Icon Links In NavBar 1.1.0 Adds social media icon links in your navbar

[OzzModz] Users Subscribed To Thread Block 1.0.1 Shows a block, when viewing a thread, of users that are subscribed to it.

[Ozzy47] Banned Member Avatar 1.0.0 A avatar to use for your banned members.

[Ozzy47] Default Member Avatar 1.0.0 A avatar to use for members that don't have one

[Ozzy47] Extended Search Links In Navbar 1.0.1 Adds extended search links to a dropdown menu in the navbar.

[Ozzy47] Minimum Post Count To Post Blogs 1.0.0 Stops newly registered users from creating blog entries before they have a certain number of posts in the forum.

[Ozzy47] PM Permissions Override 1.0.0 This will allow selected usergroups to send PM's to members regardless of permissions or settings for the receiver.

[Ozzy47] Post New Thread Button In Posts 1.0.0 This mod adds a Post New Thread button to posts

[Ozzy47] Separate Sticky Threads 1.5.2 Separate sticky threads from normal threads

[Ozzy47] Site Links Block In WGO 1.0.1 Show Important Site Links In WGO

I told you a lot!!!!

That's quite a list. Nothing really stands out that may be causing the slow page speed.

Seems I still have a admin access on your site, mind if I take a look?

Ok just some preliminary results.

First Byte time in seconds.
  • Mods Enabled - 4.478
  • Mods Disabled - 1.180

Load Time in seconds.

• Mods Enabled - 16.552
  • Mods Disabled - 8.178

I will do some more checking tomorrow to see if I can track down the mod(s) causing the issue. But even so the host is still a bit slow on the first byte time.

Yes it is a shared account $300 year for Pro Web Hosting.
That's about double what I pay for what they call "Deluxe shared" with unlimited storage, bandwidth and sites hosted. The evil Godaddy - but seldom have any problems and site typically loads greasy fast.

Ok just some preliminary results.

First Byte time in seconds.
  • Mods Enabled - 4.478
  • Mods Disabled - 1.180

Load Time in seconds.

• Mods Enabled - 16.552
  • Mods Disabled - 8.178

I will do some more checking tomorrow to see if I can track down the mod(s) causing the issue. But even so the host is still a bit slow on the first byte time.
Wondering how many of those mods are in play for the visitor vs. when logged in and what difference that makes.

That's about double what I pay for what they call "Deluxe shared" with unlimited storage, bandwidth and sites hosted. The evil Godaddy - but seldom have any problems and site typically loads greasy fast.

I have had some issues with my host I will look into them Thanks

Not as fast as OzzModz :p Or DCF ;)

Yeah I think they are US based only, I have their server out of Florida. No it is not the same server as DBTech, this is all mine. :)

That's strange that that mod would cause that. I would suggest posting that in Jose's mod thread on vB.org, maybe he can see what may be causing it.

Thanks for reporting back with your findings. :)

Back